Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm gonna break a rule.

Dan said I couldn't talk about my football. But it's been a long day, so by the end of this post, it will have been mentioned.

I took my grandmother to see Despicable Me today. IT'S SO FLUFFAYYYYYYYY. I sniffled at the end. It was cute. And I want an army of minions! Oh and, Vector is the best villian ever. Because his "crimes have direction and magnitude." I am a math nerd.

On a side note - I just noticed I have the option to type in html. I love html. It's so easy. *Switches to html*

Anyway. After the movie we had lunch at Subway and went shopping. I found a dress for my aunt's wedding in August. It's orange, omg. And knee length and strapless and has pockets. It's so not me, it's absolutely ridiculous.

On a serious note, they changed the drinking age to 21. So my plans of going out with my cousin, Siera (aka the pretty one in the family because she was Miss Guam Universe), were scrapped. So I'mn stuck at home on a Friday night and it's boring.

OKAY. RULE BREAKING TIME.

Thierry Henry is a legend. L-E-G-E-N-D. France captain. Arsenal captain. Barcelona striker. He went to the MLS to play for the Red Bulls (our Rivals on the 95) and scored in his debut match against Tottenham (who play in the English Premiership). And DC is proving to me once again that they may be the winningest club in MLS history but they currently suck huevos. Seriously. I am so disheartened :'(

That is all. Before Dan kills me.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment