Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It is 3:46 am.

It's 3:46 am and I have surgery scheduled in 8 hours, thankfully it is only minor surgery. Since Febuary I have had an ingrown toe nail in my right big toe, an ingrown toe nail is when the nail grows inside the toe and begins cutting the inside of the toe, and trust me it is actually worse than it sounds. So if you're wondering why it took me three months to get it corrected if its that bad, its cause I'm an expert procrastinater, so this was a breeze. Especially seeing as I actually had an ingrown toe nail in my left big toe that was removed in febuary and i had had it since august. So this one, even though it was worse, was a breeze. The only reason I'm actually getting it taken out is cause I'm hoping to play in a rugby league this summer and can't spend the entire game hopping around, I plan to spend it on the bench. So back to the original question, if I have surgery scheduled in less than 8 hours, why am I awake? Very simple answer.


http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/presscenter/img/imagebrands/downloads/lg_vault_20oz.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment